AT NGAGE WE GO TO EXTRAORDINARY LENGTHS TO SELECT AND RETAIN THE HIGHEST QUALITY PROMOTIONAL STAFF
THE MOST IMPORTANT ELEMENT IN ANY BRAND EXPERIENCE IS ENSURING BOTH THE COMMUNICATION AND PROFILE OF PROMOTIONAL STAFF FIT THE BRAND
IT IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO BRANDS TO ENSURE THAT EVERY OPPORTUNITY AT EXHIBITIONS IS MAXIMISED TO ITS FULLEST POTENTIAL THROUGH ENGAGING BRAND AMBASSADORS
OUR DRIVEN SALES STAFF ARE GREAT AT ADDING REVENUE!
The most effective way of achieving sales with new products is through Sampling.
We have considerable experience in sampling products both within retail, and outside of supermarkets. Whether you need customers to re-evaluate perceptions of your product or offer customers the opportunity to trial your product for the first time, Activ8 is your perfect partner.
Activ8 have our own proprietary return on investment model, give us a call and we can talk you through it.
Guerilla Sampling – (Or as some spell it Gorilla Sampling)
The art of providing customers with a sample when you have not got permission to be sampling, or you have not paid for space at an event or venue that you are using. Guerilla marketing is an unconventional, low-cost sampling with the focus on delivering large quantities of samples, and receiving varied mixed results!
Guerilla sampling is often used by new brands who historically have very small budgets to create introduction to their brands. As a rule of thumb when selecting environments to conduct Guerilla sampling, you should focus on high footfall areas (High traffic), to maximize your sample volume
Permission-based sampling is the opposite of guerilla sampling and means that you have sought approval or permission to carry out your sampling. There are advantages to adopting both a permission based sampling strategy versus a guerilla sampling strategy, and we assess both below:-
Advantages of using guerilla marketing tactics while sampling:
- Approach your potential customers face to face allowing your customer to be surprised at the interaction
- Flexibility of selecting the best areas to sample
- Budgets are smaller
- Lead times are short, so no permissions are required, you would be able to activate sampling very quickly
- Targeting competitors customers where another brand has the sole rights like the Olympics or a sports event
Advantages of permission-based sampling:
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Exclusivity – being the only product of your kind
- Secure your site and ensure it is guaranteed and you wont be moved on
- Additional Branding opportunities
- Targeted sampling – Focus on a more targeted demographic
For more information on what sampling strategy to adopt give us a call, we would be happy to highlight the risks of each
Contact us for an instant Quote
The Old Bakery
Unit I, Golden Square, Petworth
West Sussex, GU28 0AP
+44 (0) 203 675 0640
Get In Touch
Follow Our Activity
Stay in touch with our activities and events via the following Social Networks.